Bell Super 3R MIPS Helmet
Bell Super 3R MIPS Helmet
No more hanging your full face on your bars for climbs or feeling insecure on technical terrain in your XC lid. The Bell Super 3R MIPS Helmet combines two helmets into one, creating one of our favourite products.
Featuring a removable chin bar, the Bell Super 3R MIPS Helmet is perfect for the enduro rider who wants XC lid performance with full face coverage. With the chin bar removed, this helmet functions as a standard XC helmet. However, in seconds this helmet transforms into a full-face helmet when the terrain demands added protection.
Who's this item for: Riders looking for a trail/enduro helmet that's two helmets in one, with an easy to remove (tool-free) chin bar.
Construction: Fusion In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell
Rotational liner: Yes, this helmet features a MIPS liner (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) which helps reduce rotational forces during impacts to limit potential brain injuries.
Straps: No-Twist Tri-Glides straps with a standard clip buckle.
Retention System: Foat Fit system
Ventilation: Overbrow Ventilation - Keeps your head nice and cool.
- Vents: 23 helmet, 4 brow ports, 6 chin-bar
Padding: X-Static Padding - woven with real silver fibres, inhibits the growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi.
Visor: Adjustable with breakaway screws.
Weight: 784g (Size M)
- Integrated breakaway camera mount.
- Goggle gripper - A rubber grip on the back of the helmet that keeps your goggle strap in place.
- DanielVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoFantastic helmet
Got this on sale at about 30% off and for that price this is fantastic. I now essentially have two helmets for the price of one, and both are great for my uses. Shipping was really fast (2 days) and customer service was fast and super helpful with a query on size I had before purchase. Really glad I got this from MTB Direct.Was this helpful?
- PaulVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBell helmet, a great choice!
Great helmet, fits perfectly, easy to use, would highly recomend.Was this helpful?
- DanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLooking for a full face this is it
Super lightweight helmet that fits me perfectly (big headed guy) that is ready to rock the trails and bike park all day long. Heaps of vents so on the uphill climbs you dont even realise its a full face providing that extra protection on the way back down.
Great helmet that rates a 10/10Was this helpful?
- TonyI do not recommend this productRated 1 stars6 months agoPoor Retention System attachment
My son had a minor fall (without chin guard) and the plastic pin that holds the retention system to the helmet had ripped itself away from the internal helmet clip. The helmet is now useless as you're unable to tighten the back retention dial. Poor quality and design in the way the retention systems attaches to the helmet.Was this helpful?
- owen vincent b.I recommend this productRated 4 stars6 months ago2 in 1 in no time
I love the helmet, great bargain when i purchased it. I can swap from full face to just normal mtb helmet in no time. Perfect fit for me too.Was this helpful?