Welcome to MTB Direct Careers!
We are currently hiring for:
- Own Brand Product Developer
Working with the OBP Manager, the OBP Developer is responsible for concept development, product design, supplier communication and brand building as we grow our in-house brand offering.
MTB Direct is experiencing strong growth and is always on the lookout for outstanding individuals who live and breathe MTB, have exceptional customer service skills and who are passionate about our vision of providing customers with the best MTB products available, together with accurate and reliable advice from our own in-house experts. Read more about our values here.
Why join us?
- You get to work in a fast-paced environment, where everyone has a role to play in getting stuff done. We’re anti-corporate, and focused on the mission of helping more people love MTB!
- No more peak hour traffic - Enjoy working from your own home - for most of our roles, all you need is a stable internet connection
- Ride your bike more - Many of our roles are not traditional 9-5 hours, with shifts spread across days, nights and weekends.
- Great employee discounts.
We want people who:
- Are self motivated
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Feel comfortable working autonomously and as part of a remote team with minimal face-to-face interaction.
- Are passionate about helping people
- Can walk the talk when it comes to everything MTB
We are regularly looking for casual staff to join our legendary Customer Service team. If the description below sounds like you, please send your details to our Kate, our HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she will get back to you with current availability.
We are always open to meeting great people, so if you would like to submit an expression of interest in working with us, you can email Kate, our HR Manager, at email@example.com. This submission should include what you would do to make our brand even better. You might tell us how you would improve our customer’s experience while shopping online, including specific examples, or you might focus more on the ideas you have for the future, or both!