MTB Direct is made up of a small team of mountain bike experts that pride ourselves on providing industry-leading customer service and advice. We have decades of experience in the bike industry across Australia and New Zealand.
Starting 13th January 2023, all orders to New Zealand will ship from our Australian distribution centre. Unfortunately, some brands cannot be shipped internationally due to dealer agreements, but in most instances, we can now offer a broader product range while still offering exceptional service to customers across NZ.
Please head to our Australian website to place all future orders.
Cheers from Michael, Jen, Tim, and the MTB Direct Team.
- Account: NZ customers will need to create a new account on the AU site.
- Currency: Transactions will be processed in AUD.
- Shipping: Order processing will be faster (all orders before 11am Melbourne time shipped the same day), however, please allow 15 days for delivery.
- Customs and duties charges: Items of less than NZ $1000 value (approx $920 AUD) do not attract any customs charges or additional duties.
- Items > than NZ $1000 value: Please check with customs to establish the process and additional costs prior to ordering.
- More info here: NZ Customs Duty Estimator
- Range: While we can offer a broader range of products from our AUS site, unfortunately, some brands cannot be shipped to NZ due to international dealer agreements - these will be identified at checkout.
- Checkout: If you have any issues completing your order please contact our Customer Service team.